Unique and stylish waterfront Noosa accommodation for a couple or solo traveller
The Loft offers fantastic value.
- Brilliant location with direct access to the river.
- Split system air conditioning (included in rate from October to April inclusive and available at other times for an extra charge).
- Unlimited use of double and single kayaks.
- Sunny 18m pool with sun lounges.
- Private jetty and sandy beach.
- Complimentary use of 2 bicycles including lock and helmets.
- Free wifi.
- Easy, level walk to Hastings St, Noosa beach, Gympie Terrace, Noosaville riverfront and Noosa Sound shops and restaurants.
- Enjoy the super comfortable and supportive Sealy Posturepedic queen bed mattress and the wonderful MicroCloud pillows . If you need 2 separate beds there is also a double sofa bed available. (Note: The Loft mezzanine bed is only accessible by a timber ladder and is not suitable for children, frail adults or people who are afraid of heights).
- The Loft has a kitchenette with small fridge/freezer, electric oven/grill and double cook top, microwave oven, electric jug, toaster and sandwich grill. For coffee lovers, we have an Espresso machine for your use (suitable for ground coffee).
- The living area has polished concrete floors and features a very comfortable contemporary leather lounge, high definition TV, DVD player and movie selection, iPod dock, CD player and AM/FM Radio.
- Free NBN wi-fi.
- Sunny, undercover outdoor area with small gas BBQ and outdoor table and chairs. Plus a portable clothes line for hanging towels and swimmers or your washing.
- The laundry/kitchen sink area includes a Miele front loader washing machine and detergent is supplied.
- Spend your days relaxing by the sunny, north facing 18m lap pool with sun lounges and shade umbrella.
- You have unlimited use of the private jetty, kayaks, beach and swimming pool. The jetty is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink and nibbles at the end of a busy day…or the start of a lazy one! (Note: use of the swimming pool is shared with the owners)
- You have the choice of double or single kayaks to explore Weyba creek and the Noosa river.
- Easy access on foot, bike or bus to the best of Noosa – the beaches, shops, restaurants, National park etc.
Terms and Conditions
Please note: all reservations are subject to our terms and conditions. For your reservation to be finalised you will need to read and accept the terms and conditions.